Saturday, December 10, 2016

Lettre au père Noël


On Monday I told Oskar he should write his letter to Santa Claus. He told me he did it already. I asked Wolfram whether they did it while I was in Japan but he said no. 

This remained a mystery until I checked the school booklet in which the teacher writes what they do each week. It turned out that Oskar did write a letter to Santa Claus at school. 

On Friday he brought it home so we can mail it. Of course we had a look at what was inside. 


Oskar would like a garbage truck which is no surprise as he has been asking for one this summer. He would also like a plane which is also not too surprising as the one Wolfram gave him last year broke. 

There was a third item on the list: the around the world set from Duplo. The funny thing is that the night before I showed Wolfram two ideas for Christmas, the Playmobile garbage truck and the around the world Duplo set. What a coincidence:)


Now we need to find out what is on Thomas' list


No comments: